TOULOUSE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Our school primarily offers a fully comprehensive set of programs: from the Bachelor in Management program, to the Masters of Science programs, through to our Master in Management program (“Programme Grande Ecole”) as well as the MBA and DBA programs for our more professionally experienced public. Each program corresponds to a phase of your student or professional life and can be delivered according to your specific needs and situation: full-time or part-time training with the possibility of distance learning.
TBS creates and offers all of these programs encircled by strong beliefs:
- The quality of your training will depend on the academic excellence of our institution. That is why we strive to keep our triple accredited status (as part of the exclusive club of only 2% of international business schools holding the triple crown of quality labels: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA). These are labels which ensure global recognition of our diplomas, both in the world of higher education and in the business sector.
- Our objective is to lead you towards employment, with our goal being to open up the greatest possible opportunities at the highest level, and worldwide. Hence a pedagogical method supported not only by the finest teachers and researchers, but also many high-level professionals who will prepare students for the practical and technical aspects of their jobs. All our courses include internships and valid in-company experience.
- Your success is also your individuality! Everything is implemented in order to allow you to start the process of getting to know yourself better, to refine your vocational interests and to better prepare your employability or career development in France and abroad. As you can see, TBS radiates around the world, particularly through its network of 160 international partners, two international campuses in Barcelona and Casablanca and our 24,000 graduates.
- TBS also has faith in its values:
- The construction of our courses enabling you to become responsible leaders in your profession (Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainable development have been well infused into not only our programs, but our institution as a whole).
- Volunteering, community service and concern for others: our many associations will allow you to put yourself in the service of the community, while experiencing “real life” with the managerial elements you have learned.
- Finally, I remind you that we believe that Openness, Enthusiasm, Ethics and Boldness are the four pillars which will make you stand out amongst the rest as a future TBS graduate, should you decide to join us.
TBS is based in Toulouse, a beautiful city in which these four values have continuously enabled and carried the pioneering spirit of aviation, which to this day allows it to shine across the world.
By joining us, you also give wings to your ambition and make our motto your own: “Think and Create“!
Dean, Toulouse Business School